Your shopping cart is empty!
sky hi balloon deliveries are made Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm.
If when delivering your order no one is at home to receive it, the courier will leave a 'called today' card, inviting the recipient to call them to arrange a more convenient re-delivery or collection date.
Next day delivery can be organised providing that the order is accepted and confirmed by e-mail before 2pm Monday to Thursday.
The earliest delivery day for orders placed after 2pm Thursday will be Monday.
The earliest delivery day for orders placed after 2pm Friday will be Tuesday.
It is not possible to request a delivery time.
1. Browse the sky hi web site to find the balloon gift that you would like to send. You can browse the store using the navigation menu on the left hand side of your screen. Our balloon gifts are categorised into sections to help you find the balloon gift you require as quickly as possible.
2. When you have found your balloon gift, enter your personalised card message in the box provided (up to 250 characters). When you have entered these details, press the "Buy Now" button.
3. After adding a balloon gift to your order, you are shown the items that you currently have in your basket.
4. At your basket page, you can choose to change the quantity of gifts that you want to receive. If you change the quantity, you will need to press the "Update Basket" button for the changes to take effect. On your basket page you can also remove products from your order individually - or you can choose to empty the basket. You also have the options to proceed to the checkout, or continue shopping for more balloon gifts.
5. You can view your order from any page in the sky hi site by clicking on the basket button at the top left hand corner of your screen, or by looking at the "Your Basket" section in the left hand column.
8. The first stage of the checkout process asks for your billing details. you need to enter the delivery postcode and check that we are able to deliver to that area. Assuming there is network coverage, you can proceed to enter your billing details. When you have completed this form to your satisfaction, click on the "Continue" button
9. The second stage of the checkout process asks for the delivery date and delivery details for your order. Please enter these carefully, particularly the post code - as errors made here will affect your delivery, and can not be changed after you have paid. When you are satisfied with the details that you have entered, press the "Continue" button.
9. The third stage of the checkout process asks you to select your payment method. sky hi currently only accepts credit & debit card payments via paypal. If you have a valid promotional code, you can enter it on this page to receive your discount.
10. The fourth stage of the checkout process show you a summary of your order. Please check this summary and make any changes that are necessary. You are also asked to agree to the sky hi terms and conditions. When you have checked your order details and entered the delivery date, press the "Proceed to Payment" button.
11. On pressing the "Proceed to Payment" button you are transferred to paypal secure servers to make your payment.
12. Your payment will then be processed. Please be patient, as this can take some time. When the payment has been processed you will be returned to the sky hi site with a confirmation of order page. Please print this page for your records. If your payment fails, or you cancel payment, you are returned to the sky hi site, and invited to make your payment again.
13. You will be sent two emails, one from paypal to confirm your payment, and one from sky hi to confirm your order. If you do not receive an email from sky hi, please contact our customer services team to report the error.
Sky Hi currently only accepts credit & debit card payments via Paypal.
Any queries you have regarding your order should be directed to our customer services team. You can contact them by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the details on our contact page.
Our customer services can be contacted by sending an email to email@example.com or using the details on our contact page.
If you experience any technical difficulties while using the sky hi web site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To help us deal with your problem efficiently, please provide a detailed description.
Sky Hi is a trading name of Balloons Are Taking Off Ltd. Company registration number: registered in Scotland SC338964 Vat registration number: 592825995
Sky Hi takes the security of this web site seriously. Click here to view our site security policy.
In order to place an order on the sky hi web site, you must agree to the sky hi terms & conditions. Click here to view our terms & conditions.
In very exceptional circumstances the product may vary slightly from that shown. Where we make substitutions it will be with a product of equal or greater value.
All sky hi product is guaranteed to be of the highest quality. Our latex balloons have been treated with Super Hi Float flight extender and will therefore float for several days, as will the foil balloons. After 4 – 5 days they will slowly start to deflate and this is quite normal. sky hi network members have been carefully selected for their professionalism and skill in working with balloons. All members have successfully undertaken a sky hi training course so that a national standard for all deliveries is guaranteed.
Balloons are a perishable and personalised product and therefore cannot be returned under the UK Distance Selling Regulations (2000). If a product that is delivered is either faulty or incorrect please call the sky hi customer service department on 0131 346 4446 between the hours of 10.00 – 17.00 Monday to Saturday. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com or using our contact form. Should you wish to write to us, our postal address is sky hi, Balloons Are Taking Off, 390 Gorgie Road, Edinburgh EH11 2RQ. sky hi will investigate the complaint within 1 working day and, wherever possible will try to resolve all complaints within 5 working days.