Products and pricing
- The seller is Balloons Are Taking Off Ltd. 390 Gorgie Road, Edinburgh EH11 2RQ (http://www.skyhi.co.uk/).
- All prices include vat.
- In very exceptional circumstances the product may vary slightly from that shown. Where we make substitutions it will be with a product of equal or greater value
Ordering and payment
- By placing an order and ticking the acceptance box during the order process, the customer accepts the terms and conditions and authorises payment to be taken for the order.
- Payment will be debited from the customer credit / debit card as the order is processed. For your security and peace of mind, sky hi uses the paypal. This means that your credit card details are stored safely at paypal.
- Your order will be confirmed by e-mails from sky hi and paypal. If no email confirmation is received then the order may not have been processed correctly. We encourage you to contact us in this event to ensure the correct delivery of your order.
- Delivery is available 5 days per week Monday to Friday between the hours of 09.30 and 17.00.
- Next day delivery is available provided the order is accepted and confirmed by e-mail before 2.00 pm Monday to Thursday.
- Timed delivery is not available.
- Delivery will be by courier.
- All deliveries must be signed for by the recipient.
- The customer is responsible for providing a correct and accurate address and sky hi accepts no liability for non delivery if the details are incorrect.
- Failed deliveries: if the courier is unable to make a delivery a card will be posted advising the action needed i.e. please call to arrange a delivery time OR please collect from shop.
- Non-delivery: in the unlikely event that delivery is not attempted on the requested date a full refund will be given unless such failure is caused by act of terrorism or war, extreme adverse weather conditions, or restricted access to the address caused by accident or other disaster.
- No change can be made to the delivery address once the order has been accepted
- Orders may be cancelled up to 48 hours before the intended delivery date, subject to a 10% administration charge.
- No refund will be given for orders cancelled within 48 hours of the intended delivery date. We will make every effort to stop such a delivery taking place, but offer no guarantee.
- If you wish to cancel an order call the sky hi customer service department on 0131 346 4446 between the hours of 10.00 – 17.00 Monday to Saturday. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com or using our contact form.
- The sky hi network launched on 17 May 2004. The service offers next day delivery throughout the UK mainland. Quality guarantee
- All sky hi product is guaranteed to be of the highest quality. Our latex balloons have been treated with Super Hi Float flight extender and will therefore float for several days, as will the foil balloons. After 4 – 5 days they will slowly start to deflate and this is quite normal.
- sky hi members have been carefully selected for their professionalism and skill in working with balloons. All members have successfully undertaken a sky hi training course so that a national standard for all deliveries is guaranteed
Returns and complaints
- Balloons are a perishable and personalised product and therefore cannot be returned under the UK Distance Selling Regulations (2000).
- If a product that is delivered is either faulty or incorrect please call the sky hi customer service department on 0131 346 4446 between the hours of 10.00 – 17.00 Monday to Saturday. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using our contact form. Should you wish to write to us, our postal address is sky hi, Balloons Are Taking Off Ltd. 390 Gorgie Road, Edinburgh EH11 2RQ.
- sky hi will investigate the complaint within 1 working day and, wherever possible will try to resolve all complaints within 5 working days
- We reserve the right to amend or supplement these terms and conditions from time to time. It is the responsibility of the customer to review our terms and conditions on our website.
- These terms and conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies and disclaimers and other terms contained within the sky hi website, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect provided that are capable of continuing in existence without the unfair term.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Scottish Law and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts
- Whilst we agree to use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the sky hi Site and/or the sky hi Service is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the sky hi Site and/or the sky hi Service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the sky hi Site and/or the sky hi Service impossible or impractical.
- We accept liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence and for all liability arising from any fraudulent representation we may make.
- Subject to clause 9.1(a), our liability in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) or otherwise arising by reason of or in connection with your Order Form with us shall be limited to a multiple of  times the price you have paid for the sky hi Products.
- Subject to clauses 9.1(a) and 9.1(b) above we exclude all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages, including without limitation, any costs, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data and any other consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with your use or inability to access the sky hi Site and/or the sky hi Service, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise PROVIDED THAT nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions affects or will affect your or the recipient's statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the sky hi Products supplied.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or inability to perform our obligations to you if such delay is due to any cause whatsoever beyond our reasonable control.